POA and xDai
How to get connected to POA and Xdai
Nodesmith is a drop-in replacement for a local Node. You won’t have to change any of your code other than a single configuration that points your application to Nodesmith rather than a local node (or another provider).
You’ll be able to take full advantage of the speed, scalability, and reliability of Nodesmith—all while using the same APIs and libraries you’re familiar with.
// Code examples coming soon
Building on POA xDai with Nodesmith
Nodesmith makes it super simple to get connected to the POA network, allowing you to stop worrying about infrastructure and start building.
- Connect via the standard JSON RPC API
- HTTPS & WSS endpoints
- Reliable subscription & filter support
- No node maintenance required
- Scalable and reliable
- Lightning fast thanks to proprietary caching layer
- Smart contract event cache
- Latency Based Routing to Global Datacenters
- Customizable WebHooks (coming soon)