How to get connected to Cosmos
Nodesmith is a drop-in replacement for a local Cosmos node. Simply point your code at Nodesmith's servers instead of your node. Leave the work of installing a node, running it 24/7, and keeping the software updated up to us.
$ echo "Getting the latest block from Nodesmith" $ curl -s https://YOUR_API_KEY.cosmoshub-2.rest.cosmos.api.nodesmith.io/blocks/latest | jq -M
Building on Cosmos Hub with Nodesmith
Nodesmith makes it simple to get connected to Cosmos Hub, allowing you to stop worrying about infrastructure and start building.
- Connect via the standard Cosmos REST API
- Connect via the Gaia CLI
- HTTPS endpoints
- Compatible with existing Cosmos API wrappers
- No node maintenance required
- Scalable and reliable
- Lightning fast thanks to proprietary caching layer
- Latency Based Routing to Global Datacenters